Sunday, November 13, 2011

#Gizmo helps by digging in the garden


I was just trying to help.

      I am putting in flowers in the garden.  Gizmo is wandering around, but comes over, is curious and then nuzzles me.  Less than 30 seconds later, after watching me dig holes to put the potted plants in, he begins to dig. 
      I swear he just wants to help, but it is less than two days after his grooming.  After a gentle “no” from me, Gizmo backs away and lays down next to me.  Then he looks at me as if to say, “Well, I tried.”
“Dog - a kind of additional or subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the world's worship.”

1 comment:

  1. I can just picture Gizmo digging that hole. LOL How can you discipline a face like that? He's adorable.

    Looking forward to more Gizmo antics. Love it!

    ReplyDelete