Monday, November 21, 2011

#Bradley #Cooper: #Sexiest #Man #Alive #Loves Rescue #Dogs


Sexiest Man Alive, and Charlotte

               People magazine crowned Bradley Cooper as its 2011 Sexiest Man Alive. And while The Hangover star certainly has a lot going for him — good looks, a hot career — it’s his love of rescue dogs that we find sexiest.  (MY COMMENT: aren’t we going a little far afield to find a dog tie in?                                                                                                            In 2009, Cooper discussed his love for his dogs Samson and Charlotte, saying, “I have two beautiful dogs … I cherish. Samson is a 14-year-old German short hair pointer and Charlotte is a 6 or 7 year-old Chow Retriever mix. They are both rescue dogs and they are the best … I’m sort of a hybrid of both my dogs. Samson is stoic and makes me earn it and Charlotte loves me undyingly. They’re my kids.”                           Although Samson is sadly no longer with us, Charlotte is still Cooper’s best buddy. He told People that he “fell in love with her immediately,” and happily brings her on set with him.  “I’m not supposed to, but [she] hang[s] out in my trailer.”   (Comment: Good girl, good life, Charlotte.)                                                                                                   And Samson still has a place in Cooper’s life. After the dog passed away last year, Cooper immortalized him by hanging an enormous photo of Samson in his house.                                                                                 So, just would a woman need to do to land this self-described, “single, 36-year-old-male”?  “She has to like my dog. My dogs and I come in a package,” he says.  (HMMM: what kind of package are we talking about?)   (This interview may be enough to convince me to send letters in support of #Ryan #Gosling.)
           “We've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet - so we bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and you get more feet.  Rita Rudner

No comments:

Post a Comment