Sunday, September 25, 2011

#Suzy #Godsey on #dog #communication

Oh, talk to me, daddy
   Suzy Godsey, who tells people to talk to their animals, will speak in Santa Fe about her Access Energy Transformation program.  The local paper wrote, "Godsey simply asks the dog a question and then perceives the dog's energy in return," which sounded silly to me.
        If I asked Gizmo who was his favorite celebrity, I'm sure he'd send energy indicating that his Number One Dream Girl was Lady Gaga, especially when she wore her meat costume.


     Godsey wrote in her column, "So instead of saying 'don't pee in the house' (which has the energy of: Pee in the house!) say, 'only pee outside'. This alone will start to give you a different result! Your animal actually desires to please you, so help them by communicating what you really desire of them!"  This did make sense to me.   
     When I tried it on Gizmo, he bowed his head and licked my thumb.  Then he looked at me as if to say, "OK, I get it and I'll try."  At least that's what his energy said to me. 


“Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment