Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life lesson from my #dog

Of course, I'm positive. What do I have to be negative about?

More life lessons from Gizmo:  he greets every change, every new experience and every repeat of an old experience as if it is the most amazing, fantastic, wonderful thing that he has ever done.
     Going for a walk?  Well, his big smile says, this is going to be GREAT!! 
     Going into the cage to sleep for the night?  WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!! 
     Go to my office and sit under the desk?  I’LL JUST RACE YOU THERE TO SEE WHO GETS THERE FIRST.  THIS IS FUN!!!
      Sit and watch a little TV?  WOW!  I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT. 
     Whatever life – or me or my wife – do with Gizmo, give him, call him, whatever; he greets that as if it is the most wonderful idea ever created.   I think I need that kind of full-out, no-holding-back approach to life!!
     Funny quote, but true. "no matter what life throws at you, take a lesson from your dog.. Kick some grass over that sh*t and move on."  @LHohaia  Lance Hohaia

No comments:

Post a Comment