Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#Hughey Response to #Gizmo's goof: #dumping in closet

I hate being punished

Carolyn Hughey’s response to the previous Blog: Gizmo leaving large dumps in our closet:     (Hughey is a published author of finely honed romance novels and a chef beyond compare.)             
“I totally agree punishing or speaking sternly to Gizmo after the fact would have been a moot issue, but what I'm finding so humorous is that you're feeling guilty for leaving Gizmo alone all that time.  LOL   Been there, done that one.”  
      “I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn't excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother.”  Bonnie Schacter, Founder of the Single Pet Owner's Society Singles Group

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Norm. For more information on my books, and my new series, check out my blog at http://carolynhughey.com.

    My series includes recipes created by me. :-)

    ReplyDelete