Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HOW not to impress a woman.

I'm so sorry. 
Obviously, not sorry
     Gizmo at dog park: attempts to urinate on the pants leg of three women, successful only once.  Obviously, he never listened to me when I advised him that was not the best way to meet a woman.
           My solution: apologize profusely and attack Giz with a barrage of “Sssssst’s” and “No’s.”  It worked. 
           Possible reason: he had urinated on every object in the dog park: bench legs, the fire hydrant, waste baskets, trees, grass.  The woman’s leg was the only thing left?  I think not.
          It was probably my fault, a breakdown of discipline.  The answer: constant vigilance and becoming a quick-draw “Sssssst-er.”


“Fox-terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs.  ~Jerome K. Jerome, Three Men in a Boat




No comments:

Post a Comment