Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gizmo’s First Fan Mail:

Bitsey: if I tell you what I'm doing, it would be too much information
        From a cat named Bitsey, owned by Jody Miller
Hello Gizmo,
         If your Mom and Dad give you too much trouble, you can live with us for awhile.   Sounds as if you’re doing your Doggy thing and behaving very well, thus far.   (I've always been attracted to Dogs with High IQ's.)
         I know it takes awhile to figure your parents out.   One early trick of mine was to get very close to my parents face - as if I were loving them, and then sneeze all over them.  
Not sure if you like cats or not, but I am very tame and a good listener.
Hugs,  Bitsey 

 Dear Bitsey:
         I think I can get over any prejudice against cats, especially if you do not sneeze all over my face.  I prefer to be the sneezee, something I have often done to others (it does wonders for clearing my nose so the full aroma of poop can come through). 
         I am also a good listener.  I do not know if we would have fun together -- maybe we’d both be waiting and listening for the other to say or do something.  Do you enjoy long silences?
         Lotsa Licks: Gizmo.

"The difference between cats and dogs is, dogs come when they are called, cats take a message and get back to you." – unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment