Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gizmo gets a #fan letter about #Maizie Spirit:


     From KaZ:   My dog's name is Maizie Spirit. She’s 5  years old. She’s now sleeping with us through the night at least 9 hours!!  She doesn't like the crate at all but has to stay in it if we are gone a few hours as I am not sure what she will or will not do when she is home alone. I left her for 45 minutes yesterday and she seemed fine.  
       Gizmo is an adorable dog and I am sure you are enjoying having a dog!! 
      We really love Maizie and she is so sweet, just a bit insecure.
      She is so great with people that we are talking to the people who certify dogs as therapy dogs...I am in the healing therapies and she seems perfect!
       Love hearing about Gizmo's adventures.
       TO MAISIE SPIRIT AND KaZ:  Please stay in touch, especially if you enroll in therapy dog training.  Maizie Spirit sounds wonderful.  How lucky we are to get and give love to and from our dogs!!
      “The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.”  Bumper sticker seen in Palm Springs, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment