Monday, August 8, 2011

Cable in the closet. What to do about a #dog who forgets #housebreaking?

Oops.  Should I be sorry?

      We get home, it is thundering, lightning strikes every few seconds, starting to rain and Gizmo is in panic.  He has “laid cable” in our closet again.
     What to do?  Grace wants to go to a vet and get him some puppy tranquilizers.
      I say longer walks and put him into a cage when we go away.  It is a standoff, although I walk him for an hour (about 3 miles) the next day.   We will see what happens.
    “It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass.” Rodney Dangerfield

2 comments:

  1. My dog pooped one night in the shower. How cool was that! Picked up the poop, turned on the shower and it was all cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting how dogs can pick out the best places for a mistake: Gizmo chose the closet with tile floor. No shower water there, alas. What is your dog's name? and thanks.

    ReplyDelete