Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gizmo’s Positive Life Lesson:


My philosophy: Life is Good, Especially When you are about to take me for a walk. 

  
           Every moment which includes – or might include --Gizmo results in a joyous celebration, a completely positive approach to life.  If I indicate that I may be going out the front door and this MAY result in a walk for my #dog, the result is LEAPING JOY UNBOUNDED. 
           Please see attached pictures, although it is difficult to get a good shot of our #dog in going-out ecstacy because he moves around so much and so quickly. 
            If I sit on the bed and there is the merest hint that he may be invited to join us, the result is a flying leap on to the bed, wild tail wagging, and JOYOUS SNUFFLING UNBOUNDED. 
         His approach to life is upbeat, positive, hopeful.  We should all see life that way.

         “A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”  Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment