Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Could #Gizmo prefer to #sleep in the #cage?

Shhh, I like it here
          At night, Grace says she’s tired and will go to bed.  I turn off the television set and prepare to join her.  Actually, I look around to find Gizmo and get him in the cage.  He trots by me, stops at my feet, looks up, his eyes still tired because he just woke up.
          Then I turn away, making the table neat before leaving the living room.  And I hear Gizmo’s nails on the cage.
          He has walked through the cage door and was already in there, prepared to go to sleep.  In other words, he put himself into the cage for the night!  What a dog.   Women often say they want a trainable man.  How much better is it to have a trainable dog?
"If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either.”  Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment