Saturday, March 3, 2012

#Dog/human: who sleeps with whom?

Steve Dale     My Pet World, Tribune Media Services
Q: Do I sleep with my dog, or does my dog sleep with me? -- C.J., Cyberpace
     A: Now I know what philosophy majors do with their degrees; they ask questions like this!
COMMENT: WHOEVER SLEEPS WITH WHATEVER, BOTH OF YOU WAKE UP WITH FLEAS.
I'd rather sleep right here, thank you
        A:  More dog owners than ever, 44 percent, share their beds with their canine friends, according to American Pet Products Association. Here's my take on the issue. Ultimately, these are our beds, which we allow our dogs to share (or in some cases, the dogs insist on sharing). Rarely do I hear about people who sleep in their dog's beds. Therefore, I'd I say my dog sleeps with me. 
        COMMENT: ANYONE WHO SLEEPS IN THEIR DOG’S BED HAS TO BE REALLY SMALL.

      “Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.”   Jeff Valdez

1 comment: