Thursday, March 1, 2012

#Dog finds #panties, ends human relationship


THE SUN: I knew my best mate had slept with my fiancé When I found her knickers in the dog baske
WHEN the other woman turns out to be your best friend the heartache of any break-up is magnified.  But what if you're the one who has fallen in love with a mate's fiancé?
Manchester pals Simone Hinchey, 39, and Sharon Brierly, 29, had their friendship ripped apart when waitress Sharon fell for Simone's husband-to-be Andy Duffy, 36
Simone's story

I met Andy in summer, 2007. We had a holiday romance in #Spain and when we got back he moved in with me, we were madly in love. 
COMMENT: BEWARD OF SPANISH ROMANCES.
He proposed at Christmas 2010 in a pub and I was over the moon. Sharon congratulated me and I said: "You can be my chief bridesmaid."
COMMENT: PUB PROPOSAL?  WILL THIS RELATIONSHIP LAST??
We were really close, I'd known her for years through work. We did things together like shopping and nights out.   We were both jokers and aimed to buy each other the most outrageous presents, like novelty underwear or silly things from Ann Summers.
COMMENT: JUST TWO GIRLS BUYING EACH OTHER SILLY UNDERWEAR.  IT IS NOT A GUY THING.
Just weeks before Andy proposed I'd got her a pair of black knickers with rude words written across the front. She'd laughed.
COMMENT: BUYING UNDERWEAR WITH RUDE WORDS = FIRST MISTAKE.
Our dog Tyson is a hoarder and will pick anything up and put it in his basket. I found the knickers I had bought Sharon in his basket, in the bedroom Andy and I shared.
COMMENT: 2ND MISTAKE: NAMING DOG TYSON.  3RD MISTAKE: GETTING A DOGGIE HOARDER.   4TH MISTAKE: BUYING THOSE “KNICKERS.”
In all the time I'd known Sharon she'd never had a relationship.
COMMENT:  5TH MISTAKE: 29 AND NEVER IN A RELATIONSHIP? GET A DIFFERENT FRIEND.
The thought of him cheating, let alone with my best friend, made me feel physically sick. I needed to know if the unthinkable had happened and the two people closest to me were betraying me.
COMMENT: DID YOU GIVE THE PANTY-FINDING DOG A TREAT?  DID YOU, AT LEAST, SAY, “GOOD DOGGIE”?  OR, WITH ALL YOUR UPSET, DID YOU FORGET THE DOG?

     "A dog without teeth will also attack a bone."  Yiddush proverb. 

3 comments:

  1. Its all lies they did the story for the money and he cheated on me with simone it got that bad I had to take him to court and he got a 18 month suspended sentence so happy they r both out ov my lfe they r just as bsd as each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above is true. Apart from the court part, Louise likes to make things up: being pregnant, being battered, being abused etc. She is a waster and a bunny boiler. Please grow up Louise and make your own life without trying to ruin anyone else's, especially Andy's. He cant help that he wanted to be with me. We are very happy and hope you are too.

      Delete
  2. Louise Ann Bedford of Brierley Avenue, working at Brierfields Care Home, partner of Paul Ronan, DOB: 22-06-1977, are you still searching me and Andy out? i see your comments from October 2013, WOW, i am honoured that you take such an interest in my life. Its been years since our last encounter when i stole your boyfriend from you, yet you still leaving comments, adding pages, searching for us. Thank you, didn't realise i was so important to you. Good to know you looking out for me. xx

    ReplyDelete