Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why we love THE #DOG #Whisperer


Why I love watching the #Dog #Whisperer and #Ceser #Millan: It is sort of like reading obituaries because my name isn’t in them.  Millan deals with dogs who do not have the behavior problems my #dog Gizmo has.  In fact, proudly, my Gizmo has no behavior problems at this time.
I don't know who he is, I sleep through all the barking on his  show, but I like him anyway
Millan shows me dogs who constantly fight to the death.  My Gizmo would only lick me to the death.  He cures dogs who attack skateboards, who constantly run, who are afraid of dish washers, who own parts of the living room and who, in one of his most poignant programs, are suffering from PTSD.  Occasionally, out of love, Cesar kicks his patients and then suddenly they stop pulling, pulling on the leash.
He is a miracle worker, but then perhaps so are we because #Gizmo had a few bad habits and after a year with us, now seems like the most loving, obedient and kindly of dogs.  And I never had to kick him!

    “He has every attribute of a dog except loyalty.
”  Senator Thomas P. Gore

No comments:

Post a Comment